At our Medical Clinic, friendly patient service is our priority. Our promise is that we’ll listen to you - then provide the time and attention you deserve.
Alan Weiss, MD is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, a staff physician
at Anne Arundel Medical Center, and the Medical Director of Annapolis
Integrative Medicine. Dr. Weiss utilizes the best of conventional and
integrative therapies including food choices, lifestyle and nutrients or
supplements to find safe and effective avenues that allow for an optimal
state of well being for every person that walks through our door. Each
client is treated as an individual with respect and compassion as we work
together to create a well-being plan that supports our patients in
overcoming illness and medical problems while creating a future of
Dr Weiss treats a wide range of medical issues including performing
general health evaluations and providing recommendations from a holistic,
integrative and functional medical perspective.
Dr Weiss welcomes patients with longstanding and complex medical problems
and addresses them utilizing the best of conventional and integrative
therapies including food choices, lifestyle and nutrients or supplements to
find safe and effective avenues that allow for an optimal state of well
being for every person that walks through our door.
Areas that Dr. Weiss addresses include:
- Gastrointestinal problems: including inflammatory bowel disease, bacterial and yeast overgrowth, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Hormonal issues: especially thyroid dysfunction, bio-identical hormone replacement for men and women, and adrenal gland dysfunction, particularly adrenal fatigue
- Effective treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
- Holistic treatment of anxiety and depression
- Treatment of Obesity and Weight Loss resistance
- Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes (also known as diabesity)
- Lymes Disease and other infectious causes of disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Food Allergies and Nutritional
Dr Weiss has structured Annapolis Integrative Medicine so that every
patient can have the time necessary to review their case and concerns. He
prides himself in listening, and leaving each and every patient with the
experience of being known, appreciated and served. He and his staff respect
and work with each person's choices and goals in the matter of their
well-being and life journey.
Getting you to feel well is his priority, and Dr. Weiss will be your
"Let's Get Healthy" guide through the health-care maze and will help you
make optimal lifestyle, food, nutrient and vitamin choices.